Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Something Special

Well i haven't blogged in a few days as it has been quite a busy couple of days, firstly i have some news, i got engaged on the weekend to my wonderful partner now fiance. You can see a picture of my engagement ring that he picked all by himself below, i was blown away, very surprised and shocked. Then sunday we spent the day at the hot springs for my birthday, it was fantastic, if you have never been i highly recommend it.




On another note the winner of my 150 facebook fan giveaway is Margaret from Chica es Artísticaso congratulations, please contact me with your address so i can get this great prize out to you.


Don't forget there is only 9 days left to order your favourites from the stampin up retiring list before they are gone forever so make sure you take a look and grab them before it's too late



1 comment:

  1. Hi Karmann, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete