Thursday, August 2, 2012

My Creative Space

Well this week, there is not really a lot happening in my creative space due to lack of time. On the weekend i attended the melbourne craft and quilt fair so that was my sunday gone but it was heaps of fun if you have never been i highly recommend it. I attended some classes and did a lot of shopping i will soon have photos to follow so you can see all the goodies i obtained. So this week i have mostly been working on my cross stitch it is nearly finished, i can't believe it it has taken me quite a while due to having more than one project on the go at once. it is so fine i usually have to use my ott lite but i was so disappointed when i discovered a few weeks ago that my ott lite no longer works anymore, time for a new one i think. Anyway here is the cross stitch so far.


1 comment:

  1. SUCH a pretty cross-stitch! very cute!


    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete