Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Creative Space

This week i attempted a couple of cards which turned out pretty good. I also attempted to make a necklace out of polymer clay, a new technique i had never tried before which didn't work out so well and the whole thing ended up in the bin i suppose thats the joy of experimenting. Anyway here is this weeks cards both created using stampin up products


Stamps: Ocean Commotion, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Ink: Bashful Blue, Classic Black
Cardstick: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Accessories: Gingham Ribbon



Stamps: Posy Punch, Perfectly Penned
Ink: Melon Mambo, Classic Black
Cardstock: Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Fancy Flower Punch, Old Olive Brads

3 comments:

  1. Your cards are adorable! Thank you for following me. I just returned the follower. :) Oh, how I would love to visit Australia. Look forward to getting to know you. :)

    ReplyDelete